Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No More Walking!


We get our car back today from the shop! It was a very slow week
without it, especially during the afternoons when no one is available
to give us rides. We found some new people though that hopefully will
turn into something good.

I'm glad I'm done with my second super bowl as a missionary, the work
yesterday was dismal! HA! No one was around to meet with us, everyone
had a party to be at. We did our best, but nothing exciting happened.
Transfers are this week, I think my companion is leaving. I'm set on
being here two more transfers, so I'm not too interested in hearing
where everyone ends up at and who's with who.

This week I went on exchanges with Elder Talaipa, and elder from
Western Samoa. He's crazy, but in a funny way. I was in Rock springs
with him, so he had to direct me everywhere to go as I drove. Just
getting to the apartment was an adventure! "Go left...no no no go
right! You missed the turn, you were suppose to go left, oh my gosh!"
Hahaha!

I bought a bunch of those valentine's day cards you give out when
you're in elementary. I got NBA and Phineas and Ferb. I'm sending them
all out to the missionaries I know and love. There's so many new ones
I don't know, so it's only about 50 I'm sending out. With transfers
this week, I'll drop them off at the office so they can sort them all
out and put them into the place they need to go. We're lucky here in
our misison, zone leaders pick up the mail from the office once a
week...well, unless you're a zone leader like me out here in Wyoming,
we're just banished from the rest of the mission!

I have my next cancer check-up at the Huntsman next Monday, prayers
would be great!

Love,

Elder Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment