Thursday, February 23, 2012

Leadership Training and a Cold


The past two days I was in Salt Lake for leadership training. I and my
companion did not give a training, I'm assuming we will at the next
set of trainings in March. The first day was fine, but the next day
was rough. I have a major cold, and it hit me hard Tuesday night. Day
two of training, I just sat in the back with a big box of kleenex
praying for the day to get over. We were trained on good things. My
mission president is a boss. He blows me away with how he teaches us
and the love he has for us.

Wyoming is going well. Everyone here in the zone is pumped for March,
we're going to baptize quite a few. The majority of our zone is very
young, with most of them being on their missions less than 6 months. I
am by far the oldest missionary. Right now my companion and I have two
people with a baptismal date. The wife of the man we just baptized a
few weeks ago is set for the 3rd of March, she's pumped!

I'm happy my new niece is doing well, I can't wait to see little
Claire. Brown hair, oh my! That's great about Todd getting accepted to
Georgia. Five years there, that will be fun to go visit, I've never
been to the south, I'll get me some good eating!

Everything else is well, the weather is mild and I received letters
from both Jason and Sara and also Melissa. It's great to hear from
friends. I love you all, take care!

Love,

Elder Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment