Friday, August 13, 2010

Pictures

At temple square with Pamela, along with her fellowshippers, the Joyces!

Sister Turner and I. She's my Tongan Sista!

The Granger Zone! I'll miss this group, we have 6 new Elders this transfer, a whole new make-up of missionaries

Guava juice and watermelon oti, the elixirs of the gods!

My new companion!!! Elder Burkard from central California! He's been out about 7 months, this is his first transfer as senior companion, he's awesome! He plays football, hence his ginormous size! He's getting me in shape, 6 weeks from now I'll be looking good!

Elder Dodge and I (The Elder with the shaved looking head with me standing on the left) He's my favorite from the MTC, him and me will be good friends for life!

Transfers, 180 missionaries all in a church parking lot, waiting to see where we'll all end up.


No comments:

Post a Comment