Monday, November 28, 2011

Crunch Time

Life is still crazy, being a zone leader is definitely a lot different than being a district leader, a ton more work and things to deal with. I love helping others, so I'm not letting it get to me. Our mission has about 2400 baptisms for the year, the goal is 3000. We're still going for it, President Winn knows we can reach it, all the church leaders here know we can still get it. The month of December is going to be a crazy month, CRAZY! 

This past week was rough, trying to find people to teach and have lessons. We have good investigators now, and so we know things will be better, miracles will be raining down this next month! Everything else is fine, we're getting dinners now, that's exciting. Thanksgiving was great, the member we live with did a terrific job. The picture is of me and his dog, named Dude, playing catch in the backyard. This is my last time seeing Elder Fifita before he left for Tonga, I was so sad.

My emails will be filled with miracles from here on out, so definitely stay tuned for what will go down.

LOVE,


Elder Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment