Thursday, October 20, 2011

I thought I was Serving in Tooele?


This past week I had to travel to Salt Lake City three times! New missionary training, zone conference, and then my cancer check-up. Lots of driving!
 
Yup, still cancer free. There was small new dot in my lungs that wasn't there before. It's too small for the doctors to know anything about it, they informed me it's not an uncommon thing, it's most likely nothing at all. Instead of seeing them in 8 months I will see them again in 4 months, February 13th, to make sure that dot isn't anything serious.
 
Our baptism Saturday was a well-attended, spiritual feast. I'll get a picture of it here next week. The two boys, Jaiden and Gavin have such strong testimonies. I've only known them two weeks, but I'll be staying in touch with them after my mission for sure.
 
We have some exciting new developments happening. A woman who grew up Southern Baptist wants to meet with us. Her fellowshipping family is the bishop of the ward; his wife and this woman work together. How excited I am to meet her this week! A woman who has a son on his mission in Everett Washington says that his best friend, who is not a member, would like to meet with us as well and learn about the church. We'll be seeing him this week too! People will come out of no where, as we do our best, Heavenly Father will provide for us.
 
I'll let you know how everything turns out, we have many other people who are soooo close to embracing the fullness of the gospel! Good things will happen this week.
 
Love,
 
Elder Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment