Monday, October 31, 2011

Quick email!

I have a lunch appointment with an investigator in t-minus 13 minutes! We have to email at the stake center, and it's only open for two hours. The whole zone comes here, and today we got here a little late and every computer was in use.
 
Answers mother:
 
1) Christmas? I have no idea what I want, hair is still on the list, but santa's been ignoring that request a few years now. I'll think about it some more
 
2) Yes, we eat dinner practically every night with a member, I'm at the point where I need to call the day before and say "no dessert please" cake, ice cream, and pie every night is not going to do me any good, especially this time of year.
 
Our baptism Saturday went great, I have pictures, but the camera man was far away and didn't zoom, so they didn't turn out well. I'll take a picture with the two kids this week and get it to you all next week. Tooele is still amazing, many many Halloween parties this past week, I am so stuffed of chilli the thought of meat and beans makes me ponder my chemo days and how I felt then :)
 
Wish I had more time, but I have to run, the Lord's work comes first, and this investigator is so close to baptism!
 
Love,
 
Elder Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment