Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ensign Peak

This morning, a little under half of our mission went up to Ensign Peak with President and Sister Winn, which has significance to church history. If you want to know why, I'll just let you google it or something. At the top we read from the Book of Mormon and sang, "High on a Mountain Top." It was a beautiful day, especially to look down and see my entire mission, minus Wyoming and Tooele. Transfers are next week. Pray I stay in the valley, I'll freeze in a Wyoming winter. I saw the movie "17 Miracles"...no thank you.
 
Our baptism on Saturday went well. Sorry I don't have a picture of it, I left my camera at home. Another elder took some, I'll try to get him to send me them. Yanick will be a teriffic addition to the church, he is talking about going on a mission himself! Nothing new to report on, just the good old mission life. Some cool things happen, some things not so cool. So enjoy the pictures, ninja turtles for life, and God bless!
 
Love,
 
Elder Scotty
 




No comments:

Post a Comment