Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 7th

I'll probably call about 4 o'clock my time, that's when we're done with our church stuff. I would love to have my own room, sharing is no fun, at liberty square I had roommates that would sleep all afternoon, or come in early in the morning and wake me up, I think it would be nice to have my own clean room where I could sit at my desk and read and not worry about people coming in and out :) As you may see, my social desires have diminished greatly, all I want to do is get A's and learn...oh yeah...and find a hot wife! If a place had a washer and dryer that would be nice too. I don't mind going to laundry mats, so it's your call, I know it probably cost much more to have an apartment with that luxury.

Glad the trip here was enjoyable. It was fun thinking my entire family was 20 minutes away from me. I am not training, none of us elders going home are, which is surprising. I am with Elder Tiensuu, an elder from Finland. He speaks great english, and has been out for 20 months. (they learn english over there in school).
My living place changed, I now live by Westminster college. I still serve in the Holladay area, so I'm quite far, we have to get on the freeway to get to our area.

I'm very excited to see you. I don't feel too to trunky, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not thinking about home and am not looking forward to it. The baptisms went well, I forgot my camera, but then again, I'll just show you in 5 weeks

Talk to you on Sunday! (no skype this time, just plain old phone call)

Elder Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment